ROBOT PROGRAMMING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
ROBOTICOM solutions are equipped with ARPP®, the in-house designed robot simulator. We developed this software in order to make it the easiest and most powerful robot programming tool on the market.
ARPP® is a SINGLE SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR ALL OF YOUR PROGRAMMING NEEDS that allows you to completely manage the robot without the use of any additional software, ensuring a short learning curve.
ARPP® allows you easy robot off-line programming for complex operations like: milling, sanding, deburring, puttying, gluing, welding, cutting, painting and more.
With its customized graphical interface, you can control all processing parameters in a functional and easy way.
The use of ARPP® allows to:
- Manage 3D models generated from an external CAD or digitization systems (e.g. scanner);
- Generate tool paths through field-optimized CAM operations that take advantage of the flexibility of both the robot and the turn table;
- Import and manage tool paths generated by external CAM (NCL, ISO);
- Follow the working process stages of the machine and control the possible collisions, for a complete 3D simulation of the robotic cell;
- Make 3D real time simulation of the material removal, generating the subsequent CAM machining with optimized tool paths on the actual residual material.